WE ARE A
WITH A STRONG
Sustainable development is integral to our business goal of becoming a top-five fertilizer producer. On a global scale, our business strategy drives yield and agriculture growth to provide food to people in over 90 countries.
To enable us to manufacture across Europe and sell globally, we comply with international standards in sustainable development, social responsibility, and corporate reporting.
In line with the sustainability strategy overseen by the Board of Directors, EuroChem’s investments go beyond business development. Over the last ten years, we have invested over RUB 3bn in social capital projects for our staff and for local communities, as well as in upgrading local social infrastructure.
Our aim is to be a global socially responsible company. Sustainability and social responsibility programmes underpin this commitment and are critical to every project that we undertake.
We have identified and communicate with 13 key stakeholder groups.
All engagement is recorded, along with the views of stakeholders and action taken where required.
|Social||Environmental||Health & Safety||Economic|
- Professional standards in all relationships
- Equal rights to professional development for all staff
- Protection against discrimination
- Social protection
- Fair assessment of work according to competence and level of responsibility
Our employees enjoy equal conditions for professional development according to the principles of equality of rights and employee capability. Employment rights and individual freedom will not be restricted by discrimination on the basis of gender, race, nationality, language, social or official status, age, place of residence, religion, political views, membership (or lack of membership) of public associations, or by any other circumstance not related to professional capabilities
- Foster relationships
- To encourage innovation and open communication within the company
Our relationships with trade unions, our honouring of collective agreements, and our interaction with local communities have in many cases become benchmarks for not only the Russian agrochemical sector but also the country as a whole
- Willingness to delegate both authority and responsibility down the management chain
- Guarantee of competent management
- Strict adherence to best practicetechnologies, safety requirements and quality standards in production
During the past ten years the Company has achieved impressive results in the implementation of its vertically integrated corporate management system. Our investment projects meet the latest technological and environmental standards, and we are always mindful of our impact on both the environment and local communities
- For the personal rights and interests of employees, clients, suppliers, customers and partners
- Acommitment to partnership and working with all stakeholders
Throughout the Company’s existence, there have been no incidences of a breach of human rights or discrimination against or by any Company employee